Subject: FW: FOR ACTITON: Request to review
From: "ECDC Microbiology" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Andreas Hoefer" <[email-masked]>, "Jessica Beser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 11:34:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

TO: National Focal Points for Microbiology

CC: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder of the deadline that is approaching on providing input to 
the EQA guide for public health laboratories, EOB Monday, 24 June.

Thank you to those who already have reviewed it!

Best wishes,

Jessica and Andreas, on behalf of the ECDC Microbiology group.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC Microbiology
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 3:29 PM
Cc: Karin Johansson <[email-masked]>; Andreas Hoefer 
<[email-masked]>; Daniel Palm <[email-masked]>; 
Jessica Beser <[email-masked]>; Maximilian Riess 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FOR ACTITON: Request to review

TO: National Focal Points for Microbiology

CC: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

We are reaching out to you in hopes that you can review the attached 
document which was drafted as part of the European Reference labs for public 
health implementation. Specifically, the document is a ‘Guide for EU-level 
external quality assessments (EQAs) for public health microbiology 
laboratories’ intended to provide principles for EURLs for public health on 
how to plan, coordinate, and implement EQAs for public health microbiology 
laboratories at EU level.

As this is a mandatory activity for all EURL-PHs we would greatly appreciate 
your input on this guidance document by EOB Monday, 24 June.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for any questions and/or clarifications 
required.

Best wishes,

Jessica and Andreas, on behalf of the ECDC Microbiology group.

 <https://www.escaide.eu/en>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.